Low density means a lot of of nature and CHACAJ is our manifesto.
The develolment encompases a total of 5 hectares, with 30% of the land dedicated to open green areas.
Chacaj is a project consisting of a collection of eight villas; a result of understanding the site's natural context.
Each villa is composed of several levels, these offers a particular experience as one changes atmospheres.
Inside of a private condominium commercial development that fosters a balanced and respectful encounter between man and nature.
01. We support local craft and trade by sourcing materials and artisan labor from neighboring communities.
02. Through our wastewater treatment plants, we do our part in protecting nature's most valuable resource.
03. A raised footprint and stand-alone stacked design, leave space for flora and fauna to traverse freely.
04. The less we touch, the better. We'll create a total of 4,160 m2 of living spaces, on an actual ground surface of less than 33% of that.
05. Last but never least, 85% of the largest trees were preserved.
📁 Brochure: Chacaj Villas
🛠 Developer: UKI
📅 Delivery Date: December 2023
📍Location: Coba Avenue, Tulum
• Workout Area
• Wellness Area
• 24/7 Security
• Gated Community
• Private Pool
• Private Parking
• Chef Service
• Grilling Station
• Community Workspace
📏Size sqm: 121m2
You can be part of the fractional ownership starting at $70,805.00