We are thrilled to present an exciting opportunity for you to be part of what we believe is the future of Tulum. Introducing an exclusive pre-sale of land lots in a private community, situated just a leisurely stroll away from the awe-inspiring Tulum Beach! Envision waking up to a serene backdrop of lush greenery as you step outside your villa. This is your golden opportunity to create your very own dream property in one of the world's most sought-after beach destinations.
Here are the key highlights of this exclusive pre-sale:
Prime Location: The land lots are situated in a private community within walking distance of the stunning Tulum Beach. You'll have easy and private access roads to pristine turquoise waters and powdery white sands whenever you desire.
Endless Possibilities: Whether you envision building your dream home or capitalizing on investment opportunities, these land lots offer limitless potential. Flip the land within 2 years to realize gains or create your personal oasis and leverage the high demand for vacation rentals to generate attractive returns.
Unparalleled Convenience: Living just a stone's throw away from Tulum Beach means you'll have the luxury of immersing yourself in its captivating beauty and tranquility whenever you desire. Moreover, owning this unique property positions you to cater to the highest demand for vacation rentals. Groups of vacationers are constantly seeking these extraordinary properties to host their family trips, birthdays, celebration trips, and more.
The Awen is a groundbreaking real estate development that sets the bar for luxury and sustainability. With only a limited number of 58 exclusive lots available, and 70% of them already sold, The Awen believes that the fusion of nature and human design creates an inspiring space. The development embodies balance, consciousness, and environmental responsibility to create a luxurious living experience.
To enhance your living experience at The Awen, our lots come with a range of amenities, including a swimming pool with lanes, contemplation paths, an organic garden, a wellness center offering yoga, Pilates, and mindfulness classes, a beach club, and convenient access to the beach just 900 meters away.
Exclusive Pre-Sale Benefits: By participating in this pre-sale, you'll gain access to early bird pricing, ensuring you secure your desired land lot at the best possible value. Take advantage of this opportunity to make a wise investment in Tulum's rapidly growing real estate market.
Flexible Financing Options: We understand the importance of financial flexibility. That's why we negotiate convenient financing options with a low 30% downpayment and the remaining 70% payable over a generous 24-month period.
We invite you to take the next step towards securing your investment at The Awen. Schedule a call with one of our experienced investor advisors, who will guide you through every detail of this exceptional project.
Learn about the various returns you can achieve, explore the available exit strategies, and gain a comprehensive understanding of why this investment is incredibly solid. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of a visionary development that blends luxury, sustainability, and financial prosperity.
Schedule your call today and let us show you how you can invest in the future of Tulum, Mexico, the prime destination of the Mexican Caribbean.
⏳Payment Plan: Ask for payment plans and about special offers to your broker.
To explore the exceptional opportunities awaiting you at The Awen and secure your slice of paradise in Tulum, we invite you to get in touch with one of our specialists from Tulum Land and Property. Our team of dedicated professionals is ready to guide you through the process, answer your questions, and assist you in making an informed decision about your investment.